The latest evolution of Sumavision's market-leading SDM 2.0 stream processing platform, the high-density platform is an ideal solution for transcoding, encapsulation, streaming of SD, HD and UHD video. The compact 1-RU system delivers the flexibility to support any-to-any transcoding, linear ad splicing-and a wide variety of video processing applications. By adding the optional high-performance CX12® base with SCU200B processing node, the SDM platform also supports complex encapsulation applications for the delivery of both broadcast and next-generation multiscreen services.
Sumavision SDM system consists of transcoding streaming processing (xStream2020/2030/2210), streaming media gateway (xStream2300) and cluster management control system (xManager2000), and it can choose multiple modules to achieve encoding and transcoding function to live channels or offline files according to the actual needs.
• 1 RU modular design chassis with 3 slots.
• 6 nodes installed 6 separate OS, flexible operation scenario.
• Support totally 5 x 1GigE port on front panel and 4 x 1GigE port per processing module (totally 29G data throughput).
• Up to 6UHD/36HD/100SD services transcoding.
• Video format:MPEG-2, AVC/ H.264 , H.265, AVS+.
• Audio format:SMPTE302M, MPEG-1 Layer2/Layer3, AAC LC, HE AAC v2, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DDP7.1, DDP5.1, DRA.
• Multi-resolution: 4K, 1080P, 720P, D1, CIF, QCIF, QVGA.
• Support UDP-TS, HTTP-TS, HTTP-FLV, RTMP-FLV, HLS, HDS, Smooth Streaming, RTSP-RTP etc.
• Service backup, ports backup, modules backup, devices backup, system backup, 1+1, N+1, N+M.
• Easy to use web-based interface simplifies installation and remote management, centralized management system, simple and flexible.
• Based on self-owned hardware and software, modular architecture, ultra-high density, stability and flexible configuration.